Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Two Wins in One Night

Last night I did something that I had never accomplished in poker. I took down two tournaments on Pokerstars winning the $11 6 max for $2200 and winning the 50 cubed for $5k. Last night was turbo night on Stars, it was the only reason that I played. I also final tabled the $22 5 card draw turbo but it was only for $120 or so, only had 66 players. Last night was also the first time I've played since my last update. Just been taking it easy mostly. Mattster also had a good night making around 10-11k on the day. So things are starting to look up for team mattster maybe? Tomorrow is the first day of the scoop events held on Pokerstars. I plan on putting in a session tomorrow afternoon. I'm still debating on whether or not to play in the Kentuckiana Heads-up Championships at the Horseshoe in New Albany this weekend. If I play, I'll miss the scoop events on Friday and miss a benefit auction for the local golf course on Saturday if I make it to day 2. Well see how things pan out from now until then. Take it easy, later

No comments: