Tuesday, May 12, 2009

FTOPS

I've played some FTOPS events on Full Tilt here in the last six days or so. The only one I did well in was the 300+22 on Sunday. It had right around 4200 entrants and I busted 22nd for $5500. First place was 259k, sigh. I ran 99 into a very good aggresive players AA for a huge pot, he went on to win by the way. I sucked out for huge pots all tourney deep though. I also went deep in the second chance on stars and sunday mulligan on tilt but not for any big scores. I plan on playing tonight which is turbos for the ftops. I also might play tomorrow night and most likely going to play on Sunday which is the main event for the ftops and that is a 500 buyin. After that though I'd say I will not play again until we head off to Las Vegas. It looks like we are going to leave either on the 30th or 31st, if you want to follow updates on me you can go to my twitter page http://twitter.com/K_Rock2525. I will be updating mostly at breaks or after the tournament for each day. You might have to copy and paste that as I'm not sure how to turn it into a clickable link. I'll probably update in about a week. Talk at ya later.

No comments: