Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Quick SNG update

After nine days of the month I'm up around $2500 through 486 games played. I've hit it pretty hard during the week and didn't play much this past weekend. I've been doing some sports betting and doing fairly well so far. Sports betting has always been a fun hobby for me as long as you manage your money correctly. March Madness is just around the corner and I can't wait for it. I probably won't put in much volume for March since the tournament will be running. I still plan to play the $240 6 max on Monday the 22nd this month at the Horseshoe in New Albany, probably the only event I'll play as I'm wanting to put in a lot of volume this month online. I'll probably update sometime after the live tournament and have a recap of it.

Later
K-Rock

No comments: