Sunday, June 20, 2010

Update from Vegas

This trip hasn't been to kind to me as I'm 0-5 and haven't made a dinner break yet. The last few tournaments have been pretty sick in the spots I've been in but couldn't hold, got coolered, and whiffed a huge draw. Oh well, I got four tournaments left and I'm staying positive that something good will come out of one of the events. I got the next few days off and I'm looking forward to going out and having a good time with Angie who coming into town in the morning. My next event will be Wednesday which is a $1500 WSOP.

Congrats to Matt "Mattster24" Sterling who took 9th last night in the $2500 PLH/PLO WSOP for $20k. He lost a flip to bust and would of been decent shape if he could of prevailed in the hand. He was seated next to Ivey for quite sometime so that was pretty neat.

Take care
K-Rock

No comments: