Thursday, September 9, 2010

Biggest score Ever!

I've gotten off to a hot start in the month of September. I took down the Full Tilt 163 yesterday at 3pm for around 27.4k! This is the biggest score I've ever had and it feels awesome. I ran really and I mean really well deep in this thing. I also won the Full Tilt 30 rebuy on Monday for 9.5k and got 4th in the same tourney on Sunday for around 4.8k. I hope the run good can continue the rest of the month and into the WSOP circuit in New Albany at the beginning of next month. I plan to take off until Sunday where I'll be playing a few tournaments while watching football all day.

Notre Dame beat down on Purdue Saturday in a game that wasn't as close as the score indicated. They have another big game this Saturday against Michigan. Michigan beat up UCONN pretty good and the game has me a little nervous. I'm sure it will be a dogfight to win. That about sums it up, GO IRISH!

Later
K-Rock

No comments: