Friday, November 7, 2008

Some Online play from this week.

I put in some hours Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Wednesday. On Saturday morning me and mattster24 decided to grind at 5 in the morning until college football kicked off. I final tabled the 5.50 rebuy on stars and finished 3rd for $1178.00. On Sunday night, I won the 50 single rebuy single addon on Pokerstars at 12:15am for around $2800 which I didn't play much on Sunday at all. On Monday night, I had a couple of deep runs, getting 11th in the 11rebuy on stars for around $700 and went deep in the 33 at 11pm and also got 6th in the 50 single rebuy single addon on Pokerstars. On Wednesday night I only played 2 tournaments the 320 on Stars and FTOPS Event #1 on Tilt. I bricked the 320 in the 2nd hour but made a deep run in FTOPS. I ended up building up a huge stack early on and was sitting really good at 92k at 800-1600 in the money. I than proceeded to run AQ into AK for 100k stack. That dropped me pretty low, but built back up to 75k without a showdown. I than ran AK into AA to a 40k stack at 1700-3400 to knock me back down to 35k. I ended up flatting a minraise with T9o from the BB and the flop rolling out T42 with 2 spades and got all in vs AQss and got it to hold somehow. That got me back up to around 75k or so. I than got another double with AQ vs 99 all in preflop to get me up to around 135k. At the 3k-6k level, I ended up running QQ into KK for around a 260k stack or so which would of been top 25, instead I was out at 144th. Paid around 500 profit or so, but I won a 20 person last longer at a $100 a person on pocketfives to profit $1900 from that. The next time I play with probably be Sunday night. Things are going really good for me right now in poker.

On the live front, The Mid-American Poker Classic is rolling around to the Horseshoe in New Albany, it will be here I think December 3rd-12th. I plan on playing every NLHE event down there. Also, I would like to break my non-cash streak in live, if I do that I like my chances. Seeing how I've cashed 3 live events this year and all 3 have led to final tables. Well that is about it, I'll talk at ya later.

No comments: