Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Some online poker

I didn't expect to play til Sunday at the earliest as I stated in my last blog. I played a few times in between and had a couple of 5k scores. I took 2nd in the Stars 109 turbo last Wednesday night for $5500. I also took 3rd in the 7pm 109 Stars Saturday night for around $5200. I played 6 tournies on Sunday and only cashed one, which was the Tilt 750k and it wasn't for much losing a flip. I sattied into 3 of the other majors so wasn't in for much. I played tonight and built up some stacks but ran into some bad luck. I lost AA vs QQ allin preflop for 50k at 250-500 to a ranked p5's player, which I simply can't beat no matter how good I get in vs them. I also lost AA vs KJ on J63 rainbow in a 24 buyin on Tilt in the money for 80k at 800-1600. I really don't know when I'll play again as I'm wanting to take some time off and relax. Poker is really stressing me out as of late, I shouldn't get tore up over getting 2 and 3 outed as I should be used to it by now. I'm also on one of my biggest heaters in my poker career so I should be wanting to play. The Horseshoe in New Albany is having a circuit down there next week called the Golden Boy. I might slide down there and play an event, but there taking 20 percent out for charity. Yikes!!!!!!! I don't know I'll play it day by day and see where it takes me. I'm going to try to live each day to the fullest rather than looking in the future. If I wake up and want to play poker, I'll play, if I wake up and just feel like watching Tv, I'll watch Tv, if I feel like going and hanging out with my friends or Angie, I'll do that.

On a side note, I found out last Monday that my sister is pregnant. This will be her second child,she has a 3 year old boy named Skyler. I really enjoy spending time with him when I get the chance. That is all that I have to say. I don't know when I'll update again, depends when I play I suppose. See ya.

No comments: