Thursday, January 15, 2009

Been Awhile....

I'm still alive and kicking. I've been playing alot online here within the last few weeks with no good results, but not bad either. I didn't play much at all after the Mid American Poker Classic in early December. Took some time off, hung out with friends and family. I plan on putting in alot of volume over the next 4-6 weeks online. I'm hoping me and mattster can get together 2-3 days a week and play. It's so much better playing with someone instead of being in your room by yourself for up 15 hours a day grinding, especially when running bad. The next live stop for me is the Midwestern Poker Regional Championship at the Horseshoe in New Albany, IN. I believe the dates are Feb 26th through March 8th. I think I'll be playing everyday so hopefully can get a live win.

On a side note, we got our house paid for the month of June for WSOP. Here is the link, I don't know how to make it where you can just click on it but here it is: http://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p128510. So you'll have to copy and paste it. There will be 6 of us staying there for the whole month. It should be alot of fun. Well thats about it, I'll try getting this updated as much as I can. Later