Friday, December 12, 2008

Update from Mid American

I skipped out on playing both the 500+50 and the 2k main event because of the prizepools being so bad. The 550 on Thursday only ended up with 91 players I believe so I decided to play online and it paid off. I took 2nd in the 50 freezout on Stars at 5:30 for $6800 and took 3rd in the 50 cubed on stars at 5:15 for 3k. I let the 50 freezeout slip away from me after having a dominating chiplead heads up versus a super weak opponent. He hit alot of flops and I didn't. In the 50 cubed on stars I got QJ all in vs A2 on AK2T board for around 70 percent of the chips in play 3 handed but a 2 hit the river. I also got 11th in the 20k on Tilt that was 6k to win and I was sitting 2/11 at one point. I had bubbles in the Stars 7pm 109 and Tilt 7pm 75. Oh well, still a pretty solid day and I can't complain. I'm thinking of grinding this Sunday which is rare for me but who knows. I want to give a shout out to Joby for getting 5th in the 300+40 on Wednesday for 2k, Mattster got 9th in the event for around 900 or so. I got rocked by Kurt(Te amo luna) in omaha flips in the hotel room in which I lost 10 out of 10 hands versus him. It was pretty disgusting as I was drawing dead 3 times to the turn out of the 10 hands. The next time I play online, I'll give ya update. Take it easy, Later

No comments: