Sunday, June 7, 2009

Update from Las Vegas

I haven't had any good results since the last update. I bricked three more live tournaments this past week to put my tally at 0-5. I built up a huge stack in the Venetian $550 on Friday only to lose massive pots when they really counted. I played online today and ran pretty bad. I have three live tournaments on the schedule for this week which are the $340 Venetian tomorrow, the $225 Venetian shootout on Tuesday, then the $550 Venetian on Wednesday. Dave and Helwig are coming out on Thursday and staying through Saturday, so I'll be taking some time off from the grind and hanging out with them for a few days. I'll be back grinding online on Sunday and I really haven't looked at the live schedule for the week after but I think its a full slate. I'll keep ya updated, hopefully with some good updates the next time I post. Take it easy, later.

No comments: