Saturday, June 20, 2009

Been awhile...

I haven't had any time really to update as I've been super busy out here. I finally got my first live score and it came in a $2k WSOP event and I cashed it for $4k. I busted Allen Cunningham in this event. I busted out 150th out of 1700 players or so. I haven't played awhole lot online, but did have a 7k score last Sunday in the 109 turbo on Stars. My schedule for this week is to play the $1k Venetian tomorrow, then the $550 Venetian on Monday, the $340 Venetian on Tuesday, the $340 Venetian on Wednesday, the $550 Venetian on Thursday, then I have a day off Friday, then the $1500 WSOP on Saturday. This is my busiest week yet, hopefully I can produce a big score. Then on Monday I play another $1500 WSOP and my last tournament on the schedule is the $10k WSOP Main Event on July 3rd. I might play a few more Venetian's if I make it past day 1A of the main event, since it will be like 5 days before day 2A. Thats about it on the poker front, if you want to follow updates on me you can by using the site http://www.twitter.com/k_rock2525.

My sister gave birth to a baby girl today and they named her Mallory Paige Cockerham. They are both healthy as can be so that is a huge plus. I can't wait to get home and see her and Skyler. I'll try to update sometime this week, take it easy.

No comments: