Sunday, January 16, 2011

Online update and Biloxi WPT

I have put in quite a bit of volume so far this month and I've struggled a little bit. I'm currently down around $4k so far. I'm currently playing my last tournament of the day which is the $109 45k guaranteed on PokerStars, I put in a small session this afternoon so I'd have time to pack later tonight for Biloxi tomorrow. I have had one good session this month where I made around $12.5k with four final tables. One of them was the 90k on PokerStars where I got 5th for a little over 5k, but was highly disappointed as I came in as the chip leader with a 2-1 advantage on second place. I also got 2nd and 3rd in the Full Tilt 30 rebuys in the same day. I'm not sure how much volume I'll put in while I'm in Biloxi for the WPT. I'm hoping I can make some good runs down there.

Here is a list of the events I will be playing...

Tuesday January 18th- $1070k NLHE
Wednesday January 19th- $1580 NLHE
Thursday January 20th- $660 NLHE 6 max
Friday January 21st- $2600 NLHE
Sunday January 23rd- $10k NLHE Main Event

I could end up missing some of these events if I happen to make day 2's. This will be my second $10k event that I have played, I cashed the last one which was the Main Event in 2009, so hoping to go deep in this one too. I will be tweeting updates to http://twitter.com/K_Rock2525. Those updates will also transfer over to facebook. Thats about it, GL me! Take it easy

No comments: