Sunday, January 30, 2011

Biloxi WPT

Things didn't go to well down at the WPT in Biloxi for me. I got 33rd in the $1k where 18 paid, lost QJs vs 99 all in pre flop where a Q was in the window but a 9 was also in the flop for 36BB's. I got 25th in the $2500 where 18 paid, I had a big stack the whole way and things went bad at the end. I ran AK into AA then 99 vs AQo to bust. I never really got anything going in the main event and never picked up any hands. I busted day 2 with 99 vs Shannon Shorr's AK on a QT8J board for around 45k at 300-600. I also got sick on this trip making it the third time I've gotten sick in Mississippi on 3 visits. I won a 109 turbo on stars while down there for around $7k to book a profit online while down there. I got crushed in the two sessions since I've been back. It hasn't been a good start to the new year at all, but hoping February will produce better results.

I just plan to grind online for the next few months and hopefully book some wins. I don't plan to play live again until the WPT comes to the Hollywood in Lawrenceburg IN in April. The WSOP schedule came out for the summer and it has me pretty excited. We just booked our house for the whole summer, so hopefully I will hit a big score this summer. That about sums it up, take it easy

K-Rock

No comments: