Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Poker from last night

I decided to play one last time before I left for vegas last night. I built up some pretty good stacks in the 22 rebuy 6 max at tilt. I ended up busting out 7th with AJ vs KK all in preflop. First place was around 3k to win, I ended up gettin 350 or so for seventh. I also had a really good stack in the tilt 35k the entire tourney but ended up busting out around 27th. A good player raised utg and I had 33k at 1500-3k and shipped it in with AQ only to have a player snap call behind with AA. I also got JJ all in vs AK on a 432 flop in this tourney with around 45 left for a ton of chips. The guy made a horrible play and has made horrible plays against me in the past. I ended up losing around 400 on the night despite having a couple of deep runs.

I leave for Vegas on Sunday and don't return til the 18th. I have high expectations and lofty goals but I think they are attainable as long as I play the poker I know I'm capable of. Also, I'm hoping the poker gods will be my side for the trip. I think if I can run "decent" and play good fundamental poker I can get a couple of big scores. Well I let ya go, later.

No comments: