Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Online Poker

It's been awhile since my last blog and I have been playing quite a bit of poker. I've had a couple of final tables both coming in the Tilt 50 rebuy. The 2 final tables though haven't turned into any profits whatsoever. I'm on a 4k downswing which isn't much at all, but it is my biggest downswing that I've had in awhile which is amazing for the limits I play. I have been running bad for the past 2 weeks. I don't think I've ran this bad in this amount time ever. I feel I'm at the top of my game and I wouldn't be suprised if I get a big score soon. The tides will turn it's only a matter of time. I really don't know when I'll play again but it's more than likely going to be on Sunday. I have mens league tommorrow which I'm looking forward to. I'm also going to get back into the routine of blogging after every online session. The WSOP Circuit schedule came out and Caesars Indiana is October 2nd-14th and I plan on being there about everyday. Also, there having a circuit in Gary, Indiana this year in late October which I'll probably make that trip too. That about sums it up, I'll talk at ya later.

Also, I wanted to say congrats to Stephen "smcrawford2" Crawford for getting second in a 30+3 MTT on stars last week for a little over 1k.

No comments: