Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Some Online Poker

I hadn't played since my last update except for a few turbos here and there until last night. One of the turbos I got 6th in which was the Tilt Fiddy Turbo and I took home a little over 1k for it. I ended up with 5 cashes last night and barely turned a profit. I built up some good stacks but once I got in the money I couldn't get anything going. I lost a 65k flip in the the 18k guaranteed at tilt at 600-1200 which would of been good for a 3rd place stack instead out 21st. I also lost a 40BB near the bubble of this. I final tabled the 50 single rebuy single addon at Stars but it only paid around 450 as it only had 81 players. The other cashes were just min cashes where I lost flips in 2 of the 3. That about sums it up on the poker front and probably won't be playing any the rest of the week as I am super busy. If I do play it would be tonight or Sunday.

I have my cousins wedding this weekend in Greenwood. It should be a good time. Also, I mentioned in a previous post me and mattster were going to play in a 2 man scramble but it got cancelled. It got rescheduled for sometime in September and we still plan on playing it. I actually played really well in mens league last Thursday night. I came in with a 38 with a double bogey. I also had 3 3 putts which putting continues to haunt me. I'm playing in a 2 man best ball tournament with my uncle. It's a handicapped event which I dislike in a way since everyone complains about the winners being sandbaggers. I've always been tagged as a "sandbagger" which in previous years could of been the case but not anymore. I feel my handicapp is actually lower right now than what it should be. If I could ever learn to putt I could be a single digit handicapp pretty easy I think. I watched Step Brothers and Dark Knight this weekend and both were real good. I also want to say congrats to Joby "aa_thief_aa" Bragg for getting his biggest online score to date with a 2nd place finish in a 11 MTT for a little over $2300. That about sums it up, talk to you later.

No comments: