Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Been Awhile...

I haven't really played all that much online since my last update. I played last Tuesday and didn't really have any good results. Went deep in the Tilt 50/50 at 930 but got 77 all in vs QQ on J97 and couldn't get it to hold for the chiplead with 17 left. I can't remember to many other details from that night, but didn't get the big score. I played mens league on Thursday shooting a 39 on the front and played poorly on the back and ended up quitting after 7 because of the rain. On Friday, had a family outing and had the fireworks deal. Then on Sunday through yesterday I went up and spent time with Angie. I played last night as a last minute decision and boy should of I just went to bed instead. I bricked every tourney I played in with a couple of deep runs only to bubble. Might of been the sickest night I ever had though, as I couldn't build a stack and when I did I lost a huge flip or got 3 outed. Oh well, thats how it goes. I plan on putting in another long session tonight and hopefully will show some good results. I'll talk at ya later.

No comments: