Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Online from last night

I decided to play last night and it went pretty awful until the 27.50 turbo on Stars. I ended up getting 4th for $1265 and ran awful in that late. That was my only cash of the night and I profited around $450. I probably won't play again until Sunday. I plan on going over to mattster's house and watching NFL on his 5 TV setup and playing all day. My birthday is tommorow, I'm going to be turning 25. When I was in high school and you told me I would be playing poker for a living when I was 25 I would of probably told you were the dumbest person on Earth. There is 4 or 5 of us going out tommorow to celebrate and it should be a good time. I have a few shoutouts I'd like to make today before I log off. First, Congrats to Mattster for getting engaged to Lindsay Clem. Also, Congrats to Stephen "gtfobish" Crawford for getting his biggest online score ever of $2500 in the Daily Double A last night on Full Tilt. The kid has been crushing here lately. Well that about sums it up, I'll probably post on Monday at the latest.

No comments: