Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Sunday Sunday

I decided to play Sunday and play all the majors and 530 WCOOP(World Championship of Online Poker). I wish I wouldn't of played after dropping around $1800 on the day. I went semi deep in the Tilt Mulligan but lost a big flip with around 180 left. I only played around 8 tournaments on the day as I was trying to keep a close eye on football. I was pretty disappointed in the Colts performance. I took yesterday off as I had planned to play all day but didn't get much sleep from the night before so I took it off and watched Monday Night Football. I am going to play tonight though and hope I can get a good score. I doubt I play the rest of the week though as I'm going to go watch Journey tomorrow night and than I have golf league on Thursday. I'm most likely not going to play any all weekend as I plan to watch football non stop. I'm pretty excited about the Notre Dame/Michigan game and USC/Ohio St game. I'll have an update from tonight's session either tonight or tomorrow. I'll talk at ya later.

No comments: