Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Biggest online score ever

It's been a super long time since I've posted so I need to update. Last week I played a couple of nights had a bunch of deep runs but the only significant one was me getting 4th in the 129 Bounty on Full Tilt for 3k. I lost 99 vs T4 for 40BB+ pot with 4 left in that. It was 8k to win. I played this past Saturday night last minute, and it paid off with my biggest score ever online in the Stars 162 for 19k. It was a great feeling and I ran pretty well throughout the whole tourney. I've played around 25 hours total the last few days and have had some deep runs but nothing special. Monday was absolutely brutal as I only cashed 2 of 30 tournaments on the day but today there was some progress. I'm taking off until at least Sunday, as I got some stuff going on the rest of the week. We'll I'll talk at ya later, Goodnight!

No comments: