Wednesday, October 8, 2008

WSOP Indiana

Sorry for not posting on this subject sooner than what I have. I've just been really busy with alot of different things. My first event was last Thursday with the 300+40. I built up a pretty good stack to around 40k at 300-600 when I lost JJ vs QJ allin preflop for a 20k pot to knock me down to 30k. I just basically blinded down to around 18k when the blinds hit 600-1200 with a 200 ante. The button opened to 3100, who was an older aggresive player, I shipped in with Q7o and he obviously had QQ. The next event was on Friday a 500+50 event, in which I built an enormous stack and getting in very good about every time. I had around 120k at 1500-3k with around 48 players left and 36 paying. I had been very aggresive to this point trying to punish the bubble. I pick up KK in early position and make it 8100 to go and chipleader shoves over the top who had around 250k or so, I snap off and he obviously has AA to end my day. Sickest part of the hand is he is the only guy at the table who has me covered and I was probably top 5 or so at that point. I played the 1000+60 on Saturday in which I donked down hard and got all in with gutter vs set. I played the 300+40 on Monday which was a turbo event and busted after an hour and half or so with KQ vs AJ allin preflop. Tuesday was the 500+50 PLO event which I skipped. Today was the 300+40 event and I busted in the first hour. My AK was no good vs 77 on K7655 board and than I busted with KJdd on J979 board with 2 diamonds in which I was commited after the flop, I obviously got slowrolled by 77. I wasn't too happy and I let the guy know about it. Tomorrow is the 500+50 and Friday is the 1000+60 which I'll be playing both and hopefully winning one. I hope to play in the 5k Main on Sunday but it will take a win or satellite for me to play. I'm going to try to give you updates after each of these next two events. I plan on playing online tonight, I'll talk at ya later.

No comments: