Friday, February 6, 2009

Back to the grind...

I played the last 3 days online and should of just not played at all, haha. I grinded for about 35 hours in the 3 days and got crushed. I had 3 10th-18ths in tournies that were 11k+ to win. Last night in the 109 2x at 11pm on pokerstars was comical. With 17 left, I lose AK vs AT vs A2 allin preflop for a huge chiplead. I double back up where I was at with KK holding vs QJ. Than I can't hold QQ vs 88 to bust me out. I ran about as bad the last three days than I think I have ever in a 3 day stretch. Oh well, I really enjoyed playing those 3 days and I see me putting in alot of volume in the near future. I think next week I'm going to grind some SNG MTT's on pokerstars and see what happens. I won't have the chance to get the big score, but maybe I'll just grind out some decent money doing it, without a huge downwing. I played around 10k worth of tournament buyins in the past 3 days. The Midwestern Poker Regionals are right around the corner and I'm anxious to get some live play in. That about sums it up, I'll talk at ya later.

2 comments:

charober33 said...

Rock, when you gonna start doing some coaching?? If you're already doing it, email me your rates.

K-Rock2525 said...

What is your email? I've done some coaching in the past for a couple of people I really haven't gotten into to much but would like to. You can email me at karectheman@hotmail.com