Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Still grinding it out

Just been hard at it playing alot of SNG's. I've played over 800 since last Monday and I took Saturday and most of Sunday off. I'm starting to show good results. I made around $950 today playing 141 SNG's ranging from 12/180s to 27/45's to 36/180's. Mostly sticking to the 12/180s where I won one and had 3 2nd place finishes today. Been nice to close at least one of those 3 2nd place finishes out. I plan on playing tommorow night for around 6-8 hours. I might not be playing on Thursday, I have some personal stuff to do that day. I could end up playing a night session though, just depends on how stuff goes. The schedule for online for the next 8 days or so is just keep grinding the SNGs and cut some of my makeup out slowly. Than it's off to Midwestern for 10 days or so where I'll be playing live and maybe back to some MTT's online. Who knows, just going to take it day by day but I'm really enjoying playing poker again. I don't know where all the motivation came from but I hope it stays here. That about sums it up, Take it easy.

No comments: