Saturday, February 28, 2009

Midwestern Poker Regional Event #2

Today was a 500+50 buyin with a starting stack of 6k and 40 minute levels. I busted out fairly early today after building a huge stack before first break. Got up to 19.5k at first break and ended up busting at 150-300 with 25 ante. I got in with JT vs 77 on J72 for 38k. Quite questionable at the least. I just got done railing Crawford as he took 9th for $2100. Last night online I had several deep runs. I got one good score taking 6th in the Tilt 163 for $3600. I lost AT vs K8 with 8 left for the chiplead instead of getting me crippled. I won AQ vs AJ to get back up to a decent stack but than got A8 in vs KK against the chipleader. I took 10th in the 33 rebuy on Tilt and the 33 2 rebuy 1 addon at Stars. Both were for small cashes though.

Tomorrow is the 300+40 turbo at 3pm. Starting stack will be 5k chips with 20 minute levels so the play will be fast. I plan on playing online after I bust or ship it. I just started up the 109 1am turbo on Stars and the Tilt Turbo Fiddy. These are the only tournaments I've played today. Took it easy today after two 14 hour days and plan to hit it hard the next few days. That about sums it up, Take it easy

No comments: