Monday, March 16, 2009

Hanging Out

I've just been taking it easy since I got back from the Midwestern Circuit last week. I played one day last week which was Wednesday night. I built up a few stacks but couldn't get anything going in the late stages. Other than that I've been hanging out and watching lots of Law and Order. I just simply can't get enough of that show. I don't see any poker for me this week at all. I'm geared up for this Thursday through Sunday to watch all the games this weekend. I'll be hanging out over at mattster's house all weekend I'd say. I plan on playing alot of golf the next few days. Also, hoping to get back on the exercise trail. I'm still losing weight and down 46 pounds now. I'm going to hit my goal pretty easily of losing 50 pounds before June. I'm going to set a new goal of losing 75 lbs before June. When I started I wanted to lose around 100 lbs total, like I said I really let myself go downhill after I quit the physical labor. That is about all that is going on, I'll talk at ya later.

No comments: