Saturday, March 7, 2009

Update from Midwestern

I got really sick on Wednesday night and ended up skipping the 340 on Thursday. I went back home to see a doctor to get some medication so I wouldn't get worse before the Main Event on Sunday. I played the 550 NL yesterday and turned my 6k into 14k before the first break. After the break, I got moved when I played a massive pot with 98ss vs AKo on a KsTx7s board. I whiffed and was down to 2k. I ended up losing JJ vs AK to the same guy all in preflop to bust.

I played online the previous two nights and broke around even. I went deep in three tournies but couldn't win the key hand deep. Looking back on all of my trips it seems like if I run hot live, I run cold online. Oh well, this trip has exceeded my goals already and can't complain one bit with the results. I would of never thought I would of won back to back tournaments here, let alone on back to back days. Tomorrow is the $2600 Main Event, hope to keep running hot and end this circuit with a big bang. I just plan on relaxing and getting some rest today. That about sums it up, Take it easy.

No comments: