Monday, March 9, 2009

What a short Main Event it was for me

I played in the $2600 Main Event yesterday with high expectations. It lasted a little under two hours where I found myself in what I thought was a sick spot versus a very good online player. I ended up getting JTss allin vs 77 on K976 with 2 spades. The way the hand played out I could of gotten out preflop, on the flop, or even on the turn but I decided to play it fast and it backfired. I was around a 30/70 dog on this hand. Looking back on how how I played it I should of checked the turn to him to maybe get a free card or check folded. With how soft the field is and how deep in chips I would of been in I should of given up and cut my losses on this hand. Oh well, It was a great circuit for me and exceeded my goals. I'm not sure when I'm going to play online again, could be tomorrow night. The NCAA basketball tournament is almost here and that will take up alot of my time since it's my favorite sports tournament. That's about it, hopefully it starts to warm up so I can get some golf in. Take it easy

No comments: