Saturday, March 8, 2008

First Blog, A little about myself

Hi everyone, My name is Karec "K-Rock" Terrell. I'm a 24 year old professional poker player from Brownstown, IN. I have been playing poker for over 10 years now, only 2 full-time. It really has its pros and cons, but I think the pros outwheigh the cons. I've been traveling quite a bit over the last 6 months, which is really nice to get away from Indiana during the winter time. I play online at pokerstars and full tilt where my username is K-Rock2525 at both sites. I'm usually on there up to 3-5 days and up to 40 hours a week. I'm trying to get myself into a routine where I know what hours of each day I'll play. I'm also going to try to update this blog after every daily session that I play. Well that about wraps it up, cya around.

No comments: