Sunday, March 9, 2008

Late night last night leads to little poker today.

A couple of friends and I went out to eat and to drink a few beers at Chilis last night. The beer went down pretty good so I got the brilliant idea of talking them into going to another place after we left there, which ended up being bubbas. Stayed there and watched the UNC/Duke game and was joined by another friend. After the game, we decided to head to Crossroads, such a bad idea, lol. I can't remember how long we stayed as I was out of it. It was a pretty good time, just sucks waking up with the massive headache. Ended up sleeping til 4 and really didn't want to wake up at that time.

After taking a shower, eating, and taking some advil I fired up some tournies on stars and tilt. I bricked my first four tournies and ended up gettin 8th in the 22 rebuy for like $668. I got AJ all in preflop vs K7 for 32BB and couldn't get it to hold. The last 3 final tables I've been at I cannot win a coinflip or a 60/40. That would of put me in pretty good shape to possibly win the tourney. Oh well, I guess there is always more tournies starting up every minute anymore.

Thank god I didn't wake up in time to see Indiana get beat by Penn St. This game is going to hurt them so much when the tournament seedings are out, unless maybe they can win the big ten tourney, but the way there playing I don't see that happening at all. I'm hoping the hoosiers can nab rick pitino for there next head coach. Well just have to wait and see.

I plan on putting in a good amount of volume this week. I say that to myself everyweek but I really would like to play a ton this week and really the rest of the month as Indiana wsop is the first of April. I'm going to try to start playing at 2 tommorow and play through the night. Also, I talked to mattster about the possibility of renting a house in vegas for wsop this summer. I think it would be a good expierence for me. I would probably play the venetian events everyday while out there, which I've heard attract pretty good prizepools. Well it's gettin late, cya later

No comments: