Monday, March 10, 2008

Long Day, no good results

I woke up around 12 today and was feeling pretty good. I took a shower and got ready to start my tournies up at 2. I started out with some good stacks it seemed like in every tourney. I went really deep again in the stars 50k, which I ended up bustin 28th. The bad thing about this tourney though was that I gave away my chips on a misclick. My first ever misclick that deep into a tourney and it might of ended up being over an 11k mistake. The tourney was 11.7k to win and I only ended up cashing for less than 200 bucks. I also ran QQ into AA deep into the 22 single rebuy single addon at pokerstars and busted out around 25th I believe. I ended up cashing 3 tournaments in the afternoon but none of them worth mentioning as they were all small cashes. I kept playing through the night schedule and bricked out until I played the 11 rebuy 55k starting at 10pm which I just busted out. I ran JJ into QQ with 36 left for the chiplead and only ended up gettin around 120 bucks back for the cash, when that tournament was over 11k to win. I put in over 12 hours today and didn't make any money. Kind of frustrating to have the stacks I had today but couldn't get the big score. Also, today ended my non final table streak, as I had made a final table the last 3 times I played. Tommorow is a new day of poker though, but I probably won't put in near the day that I did today. There is a couple of movies coming out tommorow that I really want to see. I'll be renting No Country for Old Men and Bachelor Party 2 I think it is. I'll let ya know if they are any good or not. Well it's gettin late, cya later.

No comments: