Thursday, August 7, 2008

Back to the dark side of Online

After having a great night on Monday night, I was hoping the rush would continue. The night started off great I ran into a couple of coolers but the poker gods bailed me out. I built up some pretty good stacks but going card dead deep didn't lead to a big score only led to a couple of small cashes and a couple of bubbles. FTOPS(Full Tilt Online Poker Series) started last night and I decided to play it. I grinded this tourney for hours until I won a pretty big sized coinflip to get me over average. This tourney started with around 5800 players and it paid 738 places I believe. I ended up busting around 830th when my TT couldn't hold vs 99 for 27k stack at 500-1k. Nothing like grinding a tourney for four hours and getting in that good for a good stack only to get 2 outed. So a night that started off great ended just worse than what it started. I ran absolutley running horrid at the end of the night. Oh well, thats how poker goes. I probably won't play again til Monday, but could log in some hours on Sunday. Well I'm bout to hit the shower and go play in mens league. Talk at ya later.

No comments: