Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Quick Update from Denny Crum

I'm having problems with my internet connection here at the Horseshoe in New Albany. This will have to be a quick update. Played the 200+30 today and busted out on the 3rd hand when I get 98hh in vs KK on KT26 with 3 hearts. I couldn't get the flush to hold vs the set when he rivered another K. I just hung out most of the day, and since I was having problems with my laptop I couldn't play online tonight as planned, instead I procede to drop 1k in the 2-5NL game here. Whats funny though is I wouldn't of played in 1k worth of buyins tonight, so my internet connection screws me over. Also, who knows what would of happened online tonight. Well I gotta get, I hope the running bad ends tommorow. I'm not sure if I'll update til I get home Thursday night. I have a 300+40 tommorow and a 500+50 on Thursday. Talk at ya later.

No comments: