Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Some online play from last night

Last night was the first night I've played since the last update. Things started out pretty ugly from the get go as I got AA cracked twice in the 162 on stars but somehow still cashed. One of them was on the bubble where I flatted AA preflop vs a big stack and got a shortstack to squeeze and got all in 3 ways vs AK and 84o. I couldn't hold vs the 84o. It was probably the worst squeeze play I've ever seen as the guy shoved in his 11 BB which he has 0 fold equity. That pot was for a top 15 stack with around 160 left, I broke even on the hand though as AK had twice as many chips as him. I built up some huge stacks in the tilt 50 single rebuy single addon but went card dead and add a cooler and was busto short of the money. I ended up final tabling the 50 rebuy on tilt once again, this time for 7th for around 1k. I ended up losing around 100 on the day, which isn't anything really for the stakes I play. Tonight I plan on playing the FTOPS 200 turbo at 9pm and than just play a bunch Sit-n-go's. Probably multi table some $60/45 player and $60/9 player ones.

I shot a 79 in mens league on Thursday which is a pretty good score for me but really should of been alot better. I lipped out so many putts it was rediculous. Oh well, I don't plan on playing anymore golf until this Thursday mens league. I went to the state fair for the first time with Angie on Saturday. I really don't see how the people who put this on expect people to afford this place who have a family of 5 or 6. It was $7 for a tenderloin, $6 for cotten candy, $7 for mozzarella sticks, some of the games that last 20 seconds were $5 a person. I had a good time though. We walked around the whole runway and saw everything. Well that about sums it up, give ya updates either tonight or tommorow after tonight's session.

Oh yeah, I'd like to congratulate Stephen "aka smcrawford2, gtfobish" Crawford for recording his biggest score in a online MTT of $1800 for his first place score in the Full Tilt 3 dollar rebuy.

No comments: