Thursday, August 14, 2008

So many big stacks....

I built up some huge stacks in alot of tournaments last night but caught no luck deep in them. I played the 24+2 buyin at 10pm at tilt. It was over 7k to win last night. I had a huge stack entire tourney and with 17 left I lose KK vs TT allin preflop for the chiplead. In the Tilt 50 single I ran TT into KK with 19 left but couldn't get the suckout there. In the Stars 11 rebuy I lose AK vs 77 for a huge stack with around 70 left. I final tabled the Tilt Fiddy Turbo and got 6th when I ran A9 into JJ in a blind battle. That paid close to $1200. I had a couple of other small cashes on the day but nothing big. I ended up profiting around $500. Such a sick day though for the stacks I had and couldn't get the big score. Well I'm running behind and gotta hop in the shower before I go golfing. I'll talk at ya later.

No comments: