Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Online Poker and Venetian 300+40

I played online last night and got some really big stacks but couldn't get the big score for the second consective night. It was really aggrevating but I can't complain as I thought I played really well. I played in the 300+40 Venetian today and busted out in the first 40 minutes. I lost half my chips where I flopped a flush with the 87hh on a J42 all heart board. Guy led into me, I raised really big and he just called. Turn was the Ah and he shoved into me and I had to give it up. I was down to around 3500 when I limped with KQss after 2 limpers. The flop came out QT6 with 2 spades and I ended up getting it all in and was up against QT. I couldn't hit and I was eliminated early on. I came back to the room and decided to play some online and I ended up winning the 33 turbo at full tilt for 1k. It had around 113 players. Not a big score, but when you win any tournament its a special feeling. I think I might grind some Sit n go's or cash later on tonight. Well I'll let ya go, take it easy.

Also, I will be playing the 225+25 at Binions tommorow which stars at 2pm Vegas time. The Venetian is having an Omaha event so I won't be playing there.

No comments: