Monday, June 9, 2008

Some Online and Venetian 550

I played a little bit online over the past couple of days. Didn't have any good results though. I went deep in a couple of 109's on stars but couldn't get anything going at the end. I played a couple of the sunday majors yesterday and didn't cash any of them. In the Sunday Mulligan on Tilt I got AA all in vs JJ on a T87 flop and I couldn't get it to hold for a double average stack. Other than that, nothing really major has happened.

Today I played in the Venetian 500+50. I've already busted out within the first six levels once again. I ended up running 99 into QQ preflop for 25k at 300-600. That is all I have to say about that tourney. Tommorrow I'll be playing in the Venetian 500+50 once again. I hope to play better and make a deep run. I think I'm going to play some online again tonight. I'll keep ya updated, take it easy.

No comments: